[willowbrook] Decor help

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Mon May 19 08:33:25 CDT 2008

Wendy Wofford is in charge of decorating the worship center for VBS this
year. She needs some willing hands for prop help, and tracing, painting,
setting up, etc. with her.

No real "art" talent is needed (but would be appreciated :-)), as most of
the art is shooting transparencies up on a wall, tracing, painting or
coloring from there. There is also art that will be attached to refrigerator
boxes. Anyone who can go pick those up at any local appliance shop, that is
appreciated by Wendy as well.  Many hands make light work. If you can help,
days, weekends, or evenings, call Wendy and work out a suitable time for
helping her. Would love to have any college students with time to help as
well.

VBS is June 9-13th, so her need is immediate. If you can help, please e-mail
her at wswofford at hotmail.com or call 881-7733.

Also our Summer Fun craft group needs 75 paper towel (not toilet tissue)
tubes. We could cut down and use wrapping paper tubes. If you have any,
please drop off at either Preschool desk.

Thanks!

Sheila

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook