You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing!
GCFL is an acronym for the Good, Clean Funnies List.
GCFL.net is a web page and mailing list for distributing one GOOD, CLEAN joke a
day, five days a week, for free!
We hope you will enjoy a joke in the morning before
the start of your day that you will want to share with your family and
If you like your email box filled with jokes both clean and rated, you should
join any one of the other humor lists. However, if you want only one joke a
day (no more than five per week) that are clean enough to share with your
family and friends, GCFL.net is the list for you.
To get GCFL via email, type in your email address in the space on the left
and click the subscribe button! It is that easy!
|Good, Clean Funny of the Day||Wednesday, April 23, 2014|
|Top Ten Differences Between Secretaries and Administrative Professionals |
Date: Sent Wednesday, April 23, 2014
|Rating: 2.29/5 (48 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
TOP TEN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SECRETARIES AND ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS
10. Secretaries make coffee, administrative professionals procure international resources to motivate and empower staff.
9. Secretaries take memos, administrative professionals expedite inter-office communication.
8. Secretaries type letters, administrative professionals facilitate company communication with national and international clients.
7. Secretaries file, administrative professionals manage and organize data for efficient retrieval of corporate records.
6. Secretaries un-jam the copy machines, administrative professionals maintain high-tech equipment vital to day-to-day business.
5. Secretaries answer the phone, administrative professionals manage communication between staff and customers.
4. Secretaries listen to office gossip and complaints, administrative professionals act as corporate arbitrators and manage conflict between
administrators and staff.
3. Secretaries order office supplies, administrative professionals manage inventory of critical corporate resources.
2. Secretaries buy gifts when boss realizes he or she has forgotten spouse's birthday or anniversary, administrative professionals facilitate crisis
management at the executive level.
1. Secretaries get little respect in the corporate environment, administrative professionals get just a bit more.
While working at a publishing house, the executives could be gone for days at a time and the company would continue operating just fine. But if any
administrative professional was gone for more than an afternoon, the house collapsed. So, my best wishes go out to all the administrative
professionals that keep business, well, in business!
HAPPY ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS DAY!
(c) 2007 James N. Watkins
Reprinted with permission from www.jameswatkins.com
Received from Siarlys.