[GCFL-discuss] Hmmm...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 19 10:37:04 CST 2003

John here (in the interest of not revealing email
addresses, this mailing list is totally anonymous).

I've been struggling with new ideas for GCFL and I was
hoping that this might be a good forum for discussion
about that and other things.

However, so far it's not as popular as I planned (18 so
far).

Still, that's better than none I guess.

I'm not so sure the anonymous idea is such a good one. I
hate not being able to know who is saying what.  I just
didn't want to be giving out people's email addresses
unless they were willing.  Any thoughts on that?

--
An acquaintance of mine who is a physician told this story
about her then-four-year-old daughter. On the way to

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!