[GCFL-discuss] Hmmm...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 19 11:17:33 CST 2003

I agree also, if someone wants to post anonymously and they put something
inappropriate, we will never know who did it.

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of GCFL (open to anyone)"
                    m at gcfl.net                                           <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     Re: [GCFL-discuss] Hmmm...

                    11/19/03 11:15 AM

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 08:50:56AM -0800, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
> Anonymity has its place, but not when discussing GCFL! If someone wishes
> to remain anonymous then they just won't post!!! Besides such a policy
> just invites crackpots!!!

I guess I have to agree with this.  I think I might add a
note to the list info saying that this list is not
anonymous.

In the past that wasn't such a big deal, but nowadays with
all the SPAM, it's much more important.

- John

--
Bad Metaphor/Simile #37: The situation had become
topsy-turvy -- like Christmas in the summer, if you're in

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!