[GCFL-discuss] Hmmm...

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 19 11:28:17 CST 2003

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 11:17:33AM -0600, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:

> I agree also, if someone wants to post anonymously and they put something
> inappropriate, we will never know who did it.

Well, actually I am moderating all messages to this list
so that no inappropriate messages get through.

At some time in the future I will probably selectively
unmoderate some posters as they make it obvious they are
probably not going to post inappropriate messages.

- John

--
Bad Metaphor/Simile #126: There was something funny about
the kidnapping crime scene that Special Agent Frievald
couldn't quite place, and the thought stuck with him
throughout the rest of the day, like those tiny little
bits of the circumferent skin from the bologna slices on a
foot-long Subway Cold Cut Trio that get stuck in between
the last two molars on the upper left, on the tongue side
where you can't possibly reach them with a toothpick, your
fingernails, or even a systematically straightened paper
clip, they just sit there and make everything you eat at
your next meal taste vaguely like vinegar and mayonnaise,
and then somehow -- quietly but miraculously -- they
disappear by themselves in the middle of the night while
you're asleep, just like the visiting Countess appeared to
have done.

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!