[GCFL-discuss] I object

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 19 12:26:51 CST 2003

Dear Moderator:

RE:"OK, I'm going to change this list so that it shows the
poster's email addresses this evening, 5pm central
standard time (about 6 hours from now).

If you have any objections to this, let your voice be
heard before then. "

Please do not show my email address.  I guard it carefully,
and I do not distribute it unless I trust the recipient not
to share it.  Thanks for the warning.

Does this mean I cannot receive the digest?  Does it mean
that I cannot post? Can you get around this problem via
screen names?  Perhaps at registration, each member can
provide a screen name which would preserve anonymity.

Thanks for trying!