[GCFL-discuss] I object

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 19 13:31:33 CST 2003

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 01:26:51PM -0500, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:

> Please do not show my email address.  I guard it carefully,
> and I do not distribute it unless I trust the recipient not
> to share it.  Thanks for the warning.

Only people that post messages to the list would have
their email revealed. I understand your concerns this
completely.  We receive literally thousands of SPAM emails
daily and completely understand the need to protect your
email address.

> Does this mean I cannot receive the digest?

No. You can receive the digest regardless.

> Does it mean that I cannot post?

No. Anyone on the list can post.

> Can you get around this problem via screen names?
> Perhaps at registration, each member can
> provide a screen name which would preserve anonymity.

The mailing list manager does not support that, but that's
an interesting idea.

- John

--
A father took his 5-year-old son to several baseball games
where The Star-Spangled Banner was sung before the start

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!