[GCFL-discuss] survey

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 19 21:36:24 CST 2003

I personally like all the ones about kids. Im a single father and know how alot of moms feel.

--- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 07:14:15PM -0600, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
> Well since we are supposed to be discussing the funnies, lets get things
> started.
>
> What was (in your opinion) the best funny you have received from the list?
>
> My personal favorite is the "engineer and the frog," but then I am a single
> engineering student so...

Yeah, GCFL is run by that engineer guy, so figures he
would have a lot of geeky type funnies... ;-)

- John

--
How do I set a laser printer to stun?

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!