[GCFL-discuss] Topic for Nov. 23 2003

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Nov 24 12:53:41 CST 2003

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 04:10:06PM -0800, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:

>    The sad part though is that it doesn't matter who's in the Oval Office
>    to cause these cycles in the Economy. The economies drop was predicted
>    without which President was in the office. I'm taking an econ class
>    and have seen all the data on this. How we get this economy going
>    again is yes, President's problem, but he didn't do much to put us
>    here, it's mearly a cycle.

Actually, the President should have very little influence
on the long term economy.  Of course politics plays some
part in economics, but ultimately the fundamentals of the
corporations will determine the long term trend of the
market.

- John

--
Every teenager should get a high school education, even if
they already know everything.

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!