[GCFL-discuss] Topic for Nov. 23 2003

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Nov 23 18:10:06 CST 2003

The sad part though is that it doesn't matter who's in the Oval Office to
cause these cycles in the Economy. The economies drop was predicted
without which President was in the office. I'm taking an econ class and
have seen all the data on this. How we get this economy going again is
yes, President's problem, but he didn't do much to put us here, it's
mearly a cycle.