[GCFL-discuss] Topic for Nov. 23 2003

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 25 09:19:24 CST 2003

Sorry Eagle,  you can't convince me!  He is still a loser!  And the war on
Iraq has nothing to do with terrorism, Bush just wants their oil!

Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.

                    gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
                    Sent by:                                            To:     Yolanda <yolanda.cruz at invensys.com>
                    gcfl-discuss-bounces_yolanda.cruz=invensys.co       cc:     "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
                    m at gcfl.net                                           List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net>
                                                                        Subject:     Re: [GCFL-discuss] Topic for Nov. 23
                                                                         2003
                    11/25/03 08:52 AM

Yolanda,
      Sorry I cannot sit by and let your last e-mail go with a rebuttal.
First off I don't care what percentage of people voted for GWB, and really
it does not matter.  What matters is what percentage of electorial college
votes he won.  Like it or not that is the law, and both sides knew that
going in.  The Supreme Court did not "elect" Bush, they allowed Gore to
recount ballots and in over a month he had not found enough missed votes to
turn the election.  At the rate they were going it would not found them
either.  The just ended the mess and when they did because whoever won
needed some time to get his cabinet and stuff in place.  The few mistakes
that were found were in very pro-Gore areas.  If a statewide hand recount
was allowed I think that Bush would have regained some of those votes in
the
more pro-Bush areas.

Eagle