[GCFL-discuss] Re: 3rd Matrix

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 25 10:03:08 CST 2003

I loved it!!! It made perfect sense to me!!! There are a minimum of two ways to look at that ending. The messianic way in which you look at Neo as Christ and him having to die for his people to be free... IE Just like Jesus Christ had to.
OR
You can look at it as a math equation. One could not exist without the other. To rid of Smith, Neo too had to die as well. I know it was a shame to see him die, but he had to. Just like in Star Wars. The "light" side of the force was so OVERWHELMINGLY strong that the Dark side had to rise up against it for equilibrium. Hence Darth Vader took out 95% of the good guys.

Loved it, thought it was a great movie.

My dos centavos.

God bless,
Lance Kirkman