[GCFL-discuss] Topic for Nov. 24th

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 25 14:07:44 CST 2003

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 08:55:50AM -0600, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
> Matrix 3 was not that bad if you combine it with Matrix 2.  It had the
> action that Matrix 2 did not.  It had very little character development and
> philosophy which are what Matrix 2 had to much of.  I was disappointed in
> that they answered very few questions.  It seemed to me that they wrote it
> to leave it open for a Matrix 4.

My biggest problem with Matrix 3 was that it left you
hanging.  I hate that.  You really don't know if Neo is
dead or just part of the Matrix.  It seems like he might
have entered a "spirit" like state that is not physical in
either world.

Oh well...

--
All of us could take a lesson from the weather.  It pays
no attention to criticism.

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for f_r_e_e!