[GCFL-discuss] Topic for Nov. 24th

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 25 08:56:41 CST 2003

 - Original Message -

> - John
>
> --
> Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days
> no one talks about seeing UFOs like they use to.

John,
Where in the word do you find your little quips at the bottom of your
e-mails?  Do you have a pile of these, waiting to be used?  I find that if I
see your name, my face breaks into a smile because I know there is something
clever following it.

My husband and two sons have seen the 3rd Matrix and were all three
disappointed.  Their attitudes were "Why can't they leave well enough alone
when they make a good thing?"
Personally, I am looking forward to seeing it as I enjoy just about any
fodder on film as long as it isn't filled with bad language and gratuitous
sex.  I feel a lot like Dory (from Finding Nemo) when it comes to watching
movies.  I can watch a movie (read a book, whatever) and still be surprised
and scared with each subsequent viewing/reading as I forget basically
everything about it between times!  It makes my husband crazy, but I sure do
enjoy life when every day is filled with all new things.

Sad but true.
Jeanene