[GCFL-discuss] Bruno

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Apr 6 00:19:17 CDT 2004

He he... that last message was me in case you didn't know!
:) - John

I haven't told the whole list yet because I just don't
know what to say yet...  We had to put Bruno down.  He
wrenched his back and snapped his spine in two trying to
moving around. :(

I had over 300 people reply saying they would keep Bruno
in their prayers, etc.  It'll be hard to tell them what
happened.

Anyway, I thought I'd throw that out here.  That's some of
the reason I haven't been posting much.  The CD for the
donation drive is also keeping me busy.  We have over 500
orders so far and they are still coming in!

Later,
John

--
Genetics explains why you look like your father, and if
you don't, why you should.

http://GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for free!