[GCFL-discuss] April 1st funny

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Apr 6 20:37:11 CDT 2004

                        John,
 I think it was humorous.... I am not Catholic but I didn't see anything
wrong with the joke although some people are easy to make mad &  there is
no way you can please everyone on the list all the time. I mean if you
cut out all jokes like that & blond jokes & all types of funny jokes (
because of the fear of what people think )   then the only thing left if
KNOCK KNOCK jokes which are really really lame. I couldn't find anything
wrong with it but thats just my opinion. Does anyone disagree with me?
 Jeff
PA