[GCFL-discuss] Grassroots Music Inc.

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 10:45:02 CDT 2004

Hi Lance. About you music buying on line. I have found that it is far better to just get to the shopping center and buy the music you want right from the store. From my experience buying on line leaves one at risk unless you are absolutely sure you are dealing with a well known, well established concern and that it's reputation is very well known and even then the product can easly get lost in the mails. I've taken two loses in the past from dealing "on line". A penny saved is a dollar lost. How's that one for a quote of the day Lance? Have a great day in the Lord son. Lou