[GCFL-discuss] April 1st funny

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Apr 6 20:58:18 CDT 2004

Are you refering to the objection letter to Microsoft's taking over the Bible? I wrote that objection letter and i am NOT a Catholic either. It was an offense agains God. I know how to laugh and i do laugh at something amusing. I suggest you reevaluate your position on the matter. Enough said? Thanks, lou