[GCFL-discuss] April 1st funny

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Apr 6 18:14:46 CDT 2004

There is no reason to get bent out of shape over this. God was not
attacked in any manner. Please do not find our opinions as insulting, but
find it as a matter of opinion. For there is no reason to fight over
opinions. Opinions are only opinions.

God bless you,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."