[GCFL-discuss] TVGuardian

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 08:23:35 CDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:02:53AM -0400, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> I am new to this email loop, but not new to GCFL.  In fact I joined the joke
> list I think before GCFL even had a web-site!  It was my first list,and the
> only one i have kept over the years.  I am a Christian homeschooler, and a
> member of the FSP.  Since this is a Christina list I am excitedto share this
> free offer.  I am not a business, I "market" my homeschool as a positive PR
> for homeschooling.

Wow, I'm glad to see you've stayed with GCFL!

I don't think this is the place to sell things or
services.  I would appreciate it if we all refrained from
advertising in a major way like this.

You can put a line or two at the bottom (like I do) but
please no more.

Thanx for your understanding!

- John

--
It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world
end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try and pass

http://GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean
funnies five times a week, no ads, for free!