[GCFL-discuss] TVGuardian

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 00:02:53 CDT 2004

Hey Everyone,

I am new to this email loop, but not new to GCFL.  In fact I joined the joke
list I think before GCFL even had a web-site!  It was my first list,and the
only one i have kept over the years.  I am a Christian homeschooler, and a
member of the FSP.  Since this is a Christina list I am excitedto share this
free offer.  I am not a business, I "market" my homeschool as a positive PR
for homeschooling.
I became an affiliate of Mentura because I really love the service.  I never
thought that I would be able to pass along free stuff promotions.  I hope
that this does not offend, but I thought many of you may want to look at
this free gadget.  It filters foul language!!!  I am passing the whole email
for your info.  If in the future free offers are made available I will just
let you know in my words.  :)

Little Red Homeschool
www.littleredhomeschool.com

April Promotion – “Free TVGuardian & Easy Pay!”
Brought to you by Your Website DVD Library Your Affiliate URL

We’re giving away a free TVGuardian with any annual membership and we’re
making it affordable with Easy Pay! That’s right, two great opportunities to
enjoy the world’s largest Family Friendly DVD rental service.

The TVGuardian is a language filter that automatically mutes offensive
phrases from popular TV shows and movies. It expands your family's viewing
choices by cleaning up what you watch, while you're watching. Click here to
learn more about the TVGuardian. Control the content brought into your home
by visiting www.littleredhomeschool.com today!

With Easy Pay, you can enjoy an annual DVD membership for as little as 4
monthly payments of $49.95. And you’ll receive a free TVGuardian (retail
value of $79.95).

Still not convinced? Then try our 30-Day free trial, there’s no commitment!
It’s so simple!

www.littleredhomeschool.com has over 12,000 Family Friendly DVDs from
G-rated and PG-rated new releases to Hollywood classics, including all of
your favorite documentaries and television series. We also have the largest
Christian DVD library in the world. We rent the same exact titles that top
schools use.

There are never any late fees, no due dates and no additional costs. Simply
make your DVD rental selections on-line and in 2 to 4 days your rentals will
arrive by 1st class mail. Keep the DVDs as long as you like. To return them,
place the DVDs in the self-addressed, prepaid envelope and drop them in the
mail. We pay for everything! So, join today at www.littleredhomeschool.com.