[GCFL-discuss] Grassroots Music Inc.

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 10:08:19 CDT 2004

Lance,

Have you tried an 800 numcer listed on the site?
Maybe you can speak diretly  with customer service that way, instead of waiting for an email?!
Just an idea.

Bonnie

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:

Hm... Yes, I payed with Credit Card for pre-orders of soon to be released CDs. At this point all of the CDs have been released but I haven't recieved them. Tried the customer form a million and one times and have yet to get my stuff.

So you're saying, write the Credit Card company informing them that I haven't recieved my stuff? Then what? Ask them to put pressure on the company? Get the funds back? Help, what would I ask them to do?

Sincerely,
Thank you,
God bless,
Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

-- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Response to
"But I need some advice, how do I get
> my music or money back??"

Did you try their online customer form? It has an option "Where's My
Stuff?"
Am I to understand that you sent this company money for a purchase, and did
not receive it do to their financial position? Regardless of the post
(white text on black back) that is not legal.
Did you pay with a credit card? A formal complaint in writing to the card
company will do wonders, if it is a good card with Internet purchasing
protection.

I love Internet shopping. I can find rare items, and compare prices. I use
my card with Internet fraud protection, and frequent sites with good
reputations. I have NEVER had trouble finding the artist that I want on
amazon.com or christianbooks.com
HTH
Little Red Homeschool

www.littleredhomeschool.com