[GCFL-discuss] Grassroots Music Inc.

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 18:08:25 CDT 2004

Hi,
most credit card companies can be accessed on line for the protest form.  Fill it out and they will take it from there.
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:

Hm... Yes, I payed with Credit Card for pre-orders of soon to be released CDs. At this point all of the CDs have been released but I haven't recieved them. Tried the customer form a million and one times and have yet to get my stuff.

So you're saying, write the Credit Card company informing them that I haven't recieved my stuff? Then what? Ask them to put pressure on the company? Get the funds back? Help, what would I ask them to do?

Sincerely,
Thank you,
God bless,
Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

-- gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Response to
"But I need some advice, how do I get
> my music or money back??"

Did you try their online customer form? It has an option "Where's My
Stuff?"
Am I to understand that you sent this company money for a purchase, and did
not receive it do to their financial position? Regardless of the post
(white text on black back) that is not legal.
Did you pay with a credit card? A formal complaint in writing to the card
company will do wonders, if it is a good card with Internet purchasing
protection.

I love Internet shopping. I can find rare items, and compare prices. I use
my card with Internet fraud protection, and frequent sites with good
reputations. I have NEVER had trouble finding the artist that I want on
amazon.com or christianbooks.com
HTH
Little Red Homeschool

www.littleredhomeschool.com