[GCFL-discuss] Hi

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 14:37:12 CDT 2004

      Lou,
  I have  found ( hopefully this is encouraging) that the volume of mail
decreases for a while... sometimes anyhow. I know when new members  come
on it gets busy but then no one seems to want to talk..... Did you ever
think of setting up an account that you just get this e-mail  list on it?
That way you can check it without sorting through all the GCFL letters to
get to your personel mail. I would reccomend www.mail2world.com   where
you can create your own  adress ( EXAMPLE: e-mailadress at yep&this &
thaAT_1 ( any name) )
 Jeff
 PA
Hi Samantha, I just very recently joined myself and i find the traffic
much, much heavier than i had expected. I'll hang in there for awhile but
probably will fall by the wayside as i really cant cope with heavy volume
mail such as this has turned out to be. but it IS interesting isn't it?
Have a great day and i hope you enjoy. Lou