[GCFL-discuss] Hi

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 14:38:26 CDT 2004

What I do is simply to have my mail program sort it for me.  If you are using outlook or a similar program there are mail sort features.  I set it so that anything with [GCFL-discuss] in the subject goes in one folder and anything with [GCFL] goes in a differant folder.  This way all the jokes that come in are stored together and saved for future generations.  Also the discussion messages are set aside so I can read them when I have time.  If you need help figuring out how to set this up left me know.

Eagle