[GCFL-discuss] Re: Idealistic weather

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 14:41:45 CDT 2004

I would LOVE some snow please, how about 5'! PLEASE! East side Washington normally gets LOADS of snow, but they haven't in years. My friends in Spokane, WA said that this year they got some good snow pack, which was a few feet, don't remember specifics. So yeah... I love the DRY areas that get a bout of rain and then healthy heat, SNOW, then spring, etc... wait isn't that out of order? hehe

Lance

All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar

Please note: message attached
Want snow?  All you gotta do is move to the northeastern side of the US.  You will not be disappointed.  Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, New York, Michigan...so much snow this past winter.  Unbelieveable.   Take your pick Lance!
                :-)

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"