[GCFL-discuss] Re: Idealistic weather

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 16:50:23 CDT 2004

These look like the high sierras in winter.  The winter I was able to live there we had 8' on the level and it was considered a mild winter.  I saw pictures of my house where people were going out the upstairs windows onto the snow.  The houses are old and have 12 foot ceilings so you can figure out how deep the snow must have been.  I loved it.  So dry even with that much snow that you were not cold at 20 degrees above with just a shirt of light sweater on.  Humidity was about 15%.
Nance

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Want to see a lot of snow. Here is some pictures from Fulton, NY

Eric
NY

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=labhigh3.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 3 image/jpeg name=labhigh1.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 4 image/jpeg name=labhigh2.jpg

Nance