[GCFL-discuss] Grassroots Music Inc.

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 16:30:30 CDT 2004

Hello, report the site to your internet provider.  Also check to the companies you want to deal with to see if they are legitimate.  There are many such sites and you will have no problems with them.  As to getting your music or money, did you pay by credit card? if you did file a protest with the credit card company, if you did not you are probably up the creek.
Nance

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
That is just why I don't buy stuff online
Dave