[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 7 23:13:44 CDT 2004

I wasn't particularly offended by the Catholic joke, just did not enjoy it.  I am a Catholic.
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
I have bought music on line from a place called Musical Heritage Society.  They are mostly classical stuff, but, I have had success with them.

I was not offended by the church joke.  I did not care for it too much though.  I am not Catholic either.  I don't know anyone I work with or know who was offended.  Where is Yolanda.  I think she is Catholic.  Maybe we should hear her views.

Frank

Nance