[GCFL-discuss] prison Pals

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Apr 15 13:28:23 CDT 2004

My husband father is in Jail and he has been ther for about eight years and has 8-10 years to go. If you think god forgives, well in due time, I think he does. Not right after you just say your sorry. If thats the case we would ALL have wonderful relationships with our parents if an "I'm sorry" is all it takes. I think you have to be sorry and ACT sorry. Just like a child to a parent. Otherwise...what have you learned?

Posh