[GCFL-discuss] Hobbies

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Apr 15 22:49:03 CDT 2004

Thanks Carla,
I didn't read the name correctly. sorry about that.
Your hobbies sound like good ones too.  When my son could still hunt we got venison from him at times.  I loved it cut in to small pieces, rolled in bisquick and fried in bacon grease.  Sounds like a colesterol feast, but sooo good.
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Nancy, the name at the bottom of the "prison hobbies etc" was not Carla, but Siarlys, although I agree you must be cautious, and use wisdom in dealing with those who are incarcerated.  I was a "pen pal" for awhile.

Thanks to those who have posted their hobbies...Jeff, we also enjoy venison, my husband has harvested deer and fish.  He lost interest in hunting and now we have a salt block in our yard and occasionally get to watch them.  We still eat the fish he catches, most of the time he does "catch & release".

I enjoy taking pictures with my digital camera and turning them into greeting cards, I also do oil paintings,
I  enjoy going on short term mission trips, mostly in South America.  I missed the last trip because I messed up my knee.  It has been slow to heal.  It gives me more time on the pc.

Carla from Georgia

Nance