[GCFL-discuss] Hobbies

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Apr 16 12:52:24 CDT 2004

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
  To: Lou
  Cc: Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List
  Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 5:50 AM
  Subject: [GCFL-discuss] Hobbies

  Nancy, the name at the bottom of the "prison hobbies etc" was not Carla, but Siarlys, although I agree you must be cautious, and use wisdom in dealing with those who are incarcerated.  I was a "pen pal" for awhile.

  Thanks to those who have posted their hobbies...Jeff, we also enjoy venison, my husband has harvested deer and fish.  He lost interest in hunting and now we have a salt block in our yard and occasionally get to watch them.  We still eat the fish he catches, most of the time he does "catch & release".

  I enjoy taking pictures with my digital camera and turning them into greeting cards, I also do oil paintings,
  I  enjoy going on short term mission trips, mostly in South America.  I missed the last trip because I messed up my knee.  It has been slow to heal.  It gives me more time on the pc.

  Hi folks, My hobby before i contracted lung cancer was woodworking, and oil paintings, I loved both because it affored me the oppertunity to depict God's great love and grace, and afforded me the opportunity to donate 99 % of my art work to Christian organizations to be sold and support missions work . My rewards from that were great, i was greatly blessed in the heart. Since the loss of one complete lung due to cancer ( 15 years ago), I survived my second open heart operation through the grace of God, and am now deeply involved in all sorts of activity in the computer world while i am fighting Limph Node, and bone marror cancers. I love life and have all sorts of fun doin' things to keep busy in between kemo,but everything belongs to God and thanks to His grace and mercy I am still still walking with Christ on a daily basis. If it's this much fun here on this washed up world, can one imagion how wonderful our new home is doing to be living right there alongside the Holy Trinity! Amen! 'Yall have a wonderful day in the Lord and receive His blessings with Awe and Wonder! The old man( 80), Lou from Ga. (He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of The Almighty.) Ps. 91:1**************