[GCFL-discuss] Hi Daniel

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Apr 15 23:12:09 CDT 2004

Hello Mac,
I hope you don't mind my 2cents on this.  Your penpal could very well be a model prisoner.  He knows what he needs to do to get out.  Sometimes they sabotage themselves after that long "down" because the fear of what is outside is worse than the living inside.  Keep praying for him and check before you assume that this person is a "model prisoner".  Just  a caution learned from my 15 years working in prisions.
Nancy

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:
Hi, Daniel,

I have a prison pen pal in another state I've never met. He went to
prison in early teens and is about 40 by now. Any suggestions or
resources I could pass on to him to try and get out? He seems to be a
model prisoner.

Mac

Nance