[GCFL-discuss] Old cowboy goes to church

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Apr 25 17:26:08 CDT 2004

Hey, how come the best jokes are in the discussion, not in the regular
GCFL?

Siarlys

(I think the regular column had a similar one about a woman in rags who
stank, who eventually was able to tell the pastor "Jesus said I don't
have to keep going to your church, he hasn't ever been able to get into
it either."

And of course, there is the old version about the man with a dark
complexion who was thrown out of a church whose ushers were proud of the
pale skin of their congregation. God told him "You did better than me.
I've been trying to get into that church for years, and never could get
as close as the front door.")

They all teach the same lesson, don't they. And they're all funny.