[GCFL-discuss] Old cowboy goes to church

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Apr 27 19:12:35 CDT 2004

Posh,
   I have one other thing to add.  Recently there was an event in Dallas called One Day.  It was a weekend of worship attended by over 35,000 college students.  Although I was not there a person friend said it was one of the most powerful experiences she has ever had.  The website is www.oneday03.com.  Nobody there was in anything but jeans and T-shirts.  Universally college students seem to be much more layed back in what the wear to church and other worship type events, but I have also seen these same students and events do more in a week for the cause of Christ then the highest class churchs do in a year.

Eagle