[GCFL-discuss] Putting Things into perspective

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Apr 27 21:17:33 CDT 2004

In seven months, hundreds of thousands of Kerry supporters will get sick
of him, and hundreds of thousands of Bush supporters will decide he's got
to go. Right now, if you line up several polls in a row, you find that
44% of us back Kerry, 44% of us back Bush (consistently), with 6% toying
with Nader and 6% jumping ship with every new shift in the winds of news.
On election day, the swing vote, unfortunately, is going to turn on "do I
feel good this week?" So as far as what's going to happen, we might as
well all relax for a few months before we really worry too much.