[GCFL-discuss] Siarlys

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Aug 3 13:34:35 CDT 2004

         As if I havn't stood up to him  before ?LOL. Although I  never
went overboard because even though it is through an e-mail regardless
there is another  person that is writing ( even though its easy to forget
when you are online) & I do not try to offend anyone. I speak my mind &
unless it is against my religion usually let it at that. OF COURSE YOU
ALL KNOW THAT BY NOW .....
 Jeff