[GCFL-discuss] FW: See for yourself

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Aug 5 21:44:50 CDT 2004

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:55:31 -0500 gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net writes:
>>    Who sent this?
>>
>>    Jeanene
>
>I did.  Sorry, but I couldn't help it. :(
>
>- John

I almost forwarded it to John Kerry's web site, but I'm sure they have
someone receiving copies on a regular basis. This kind of stuff is
heavily used by both sides in elections these days, and generally only
impresses those already committed to the candidate putting it out. The
theory is that is may influence one or two percent of undecided voters
also. If Rudy Guliani said the sun was shining, I would grab a raincoat
before stepping out the door to look for myself. Most undecided voters
don't make up their mind until the day of the election, and I kind of
think their decision then is based on "what kind of mood am I in now?"