[GCFL-discuss] (no subject)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Aug 11 12:22:34 CDT 2004

           Hey everyone,
  What about the burning of villages ( most likely had children in them
especially in the night like they did) while Kerry was in war? What about
when he basically went crazy shooting animals like dogs, cats, ect. ?
What about all the people who have testified to this? What about him
admitting it. Ok maybe I'm throwing old dirt up but FACTS  ARE  FACTS.
Yet we still want this man to be our government  leader?  How can people
be so blind?  I'll tell you what I think. The majority of America hears
only what it want it wants to   & what sounds good not stopping to think
about  what effect its going to have on themselves & their  children.  So
much so that America has  put God on the back shelf & feed ourselves lies
that we can be our own god and that we don't need a God. No matter how
much we want to forget it our country was founded on the Bible. Now
prayer is taken out of schools, homos marry, & the ten commandments are
taken out of the court rooms but those who are offended STILL  CHOOSE TO
SPEND OUR MONEY THAT SAYS IN GOD WE TRUST ?  By choosing to vote for
someone  that had this bad of a reputation should be more red flags than
anyone can count. I don't recall anything  this bad being said about Bush
in all the negative comments I've heard. Just my opinion.
   Jeff