[GCFL-discuss] Re: [GCFL.net] Senior for Kerry

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Aug 11 21:05:46 CDT 2004

Hey Lance, one thing you might want to remind your friend of:

When the ill-fated Vice President Danforth Quayle took it upon himself to
criticize the TV sitcom Murphy Brown, every comedian in America was
reminding him "Murphy Brown is FICTION" (duh-uh, yuk yuk).

I have to add, the last few weeks I've been volunteering to make phone
calls for one of the candidates  in the Democratic primary here for a
vacant seat in Congress, and I've found of the negative responses, the
avowed Republicans are the most courteous. People who just don't care are
nasty, but Republicans understand, I'm working for my candidate, they are
voting for their candidate, they don't want to waste my time, I don't
want to waste my time either.