[GCFL-discuss] POLITICS

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Aug 16 21:57:10 CDT 2004

Jeff, I had no intention of suggesting that we remove the elections, or
politics, from the agenda of our discussions. I also am not asking John
to do that.

As I posted some information I found on the Kerry web site, in response
to some information you found on the Bush web site, it crossed my mind
that maybe the discussion group is not the place to paste in prepared
materials from either party or any candidate. In short, you should say
what YOU think about Bush or Kerry or whoever, in your own words, so
should I, etc.

I haven't quite reached the point of saying "John, please make a rule."
Maybe its not even necessary. I do think its something to keep an eye on
-- that we are talking to each other, however loudly and emphatically,
not throwing press releases at each other.