[GCFL-discuss] POLITICS

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Aug 16 22:18:36 CDT 2004

        Siarlys,
  Are you suggesting that John do this? If you are  No offense but I
disagree with this idea. We agreed that discussing religion as deep as we
all did should not be cause we were all pulling our hair out trying to
make everyone believe the way we do. I mean we all talk about the weather
events ect,  Well the election is an current event. What else do you talk
about when you have people different ages with different things in common
if you can't even talk about U.S. / World events ?  Although I do agree
that it is just about all some people want to talk about... I wish we
could find a happy line between. But then again if we don't have anything
else to discuss what will we do if we take politics out of it?Just My
Opinion
  Jeff