[GCFL-discuss] ALIENS

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Aug 17 21:49:45 CDT 2004

Lance, I doubt if anyone is "alienated." Some people have less time for
this than others. Rev. Ev is a once in a long while contributor in my
observation. If someone wants to talk about something new, they have only
to say something on a new subject. If I am bored by it, I will say
nothing. If I have a thought on it, I will respond. As do we all.

Siarlys