[GCFL-discuss] Motorcycles

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Aug 17 22:08:05 CDT 2004

I don't like motorcycles, but did show up to watch the Harley 100th
anniversary parade because it was one half block from where I live, and a
pretty girl, her mother, and her grandson, all wanted to watch it -- they
happening to be friends of mine.

Siarlys

P.S. Hey Brit, IS there such a thing as an "ugly" girl? I admit, there
are certain extremes of obesity that are ugly, in either gender, and a
grown woman who weighs less than 130 pounds just has no substance to
speak of. Otherwise, there aren't many I would write off. On the other
hand, one is enough to really focus on, and whoever that one is, is by
definition pretty, no matter what Hollywood talent scouts would say.