[GCFL-discuss] POLITICS

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Aug 18 00:01:01 CDT 2004

Hello Carla,

I like to say that I'm between bikes at the present time, the truth is that my wife can't ride anymore because of a bad back and  I won't ride without her.
The longest trip I took was with my daughter, we went from Phila. PA. to Salem OR, we were out for  six weeks, it was great.

That would be a Goldwing.

Dave