[GCFL-discuss] Happy Holidays

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Dec 13 09:27:30 CST 2004

I believe everyone is very busy.   Me too!
 I'm turning the corner on my stress,  giving it up for the holidays so I
can enjoy the season.
We Moms want everyone to Love their gift, Christmas dinner, their siblings
our decorated house, and dessert.  Is this humanly possible!  I think not!
Sooo I might as well ease up a bit on myself and my expectations.

I read this in the paper ...
Dad says to the children  "let's leave some cookies & milk for Santa so he
can keep up his strength
on Christmas Eve.  The daughter replies " Wouldn't steroids work better?

Hope you do well on your exams Quama !
Carla