[GCFL-discuss] Happy Holidays

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Dec 13 20:24:20 CST 2004

Carla, we uncles want everyone to enjoy their gifts and dinner and the
tree and lights and everything too. As in, my sister and her husband and
two children are coming to spend the holiday with me, then drive to our
parents for a few days, and I'm cooking three dinners and two breakfasts
and putting up a tree before they arrive.

I'm inexperienced and naive enough to believe this is humanly possible,
and I have a video tape of a really really well done A Christmas Carol
that TNT did five years ago for the kids to watch while eating popcorn
and sipping hot spiced apple juice (if I call it cider someone will ask
if it contains alcohol) on Christmas eve.

Merry Christmas to all, whatever is humanly possible,