[GCFL-discuss] Pets or Meat

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Dec 29 09:49:45 CST 2004

There have been several followup reports.
Many rabbis (of great renown in the Kosher foods industry) and health
officials have reviewed their procedures and found everything to meet the
highest standards of Kashrus and humaneness.  Absolutely nothing needs to be
changed.

Ever get a paper cut?  You don't feel it until much later?  The knife is so
sharp and the bleeding so extensive, that by the time the animal "feels" the
cut, her brain is incapable of feeling pain.  The movement that you see is
reflexive.

Pretty much everyone quoted in the original release either retracted his
statement or said he was misquoted or quoted out of context.

These are the same nuts who complained to a terrorist group because they
used a donkey to transport a bomb, killing the donkey in the process.  The
fact that people were killed by the bomb did not bother them.

greenBubble

PS I am not familliar with Moore's promising beginnings, (but, judging by
what I do know of him, that's fine with me) and do not know what phrase you
refer to.
gB