[GCFL-discuss] Accident

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Feb 2 09:03:12 CST 2004

My brother-in-law was out on Friday night driving his snowmobile DRUNK!  He
lives on the lake in a private community.  The lake freezes over in winter.
His friend tried to talk him out of not shooting across the lake to go to
another friends house, and thought he was successful until they got on
their snowmobiles.  He said that John slowed down and whipped across the
lake before he could stop him.  He hit the damn and shot up 200 feet in the
air and fell from there.  He is in the ICU now.  Everyone says that he is
lucky to be alive, but the doctors say that he still may not make it.  They
say that his internal organs have to heal on their own before he will be
out of the woods.  His stomach was up where his heart is supposed to be.
He ruptured an aorta, damaged his diaphram, damaged his spleen.  He broke
his ribs, hips, pelvis, and legs.  They repaired his aorta and stomach
first.  They need to repair his bones, but his liver is not functioning and
his blood is really thin, so he can't go to surgery until they can get his
blood right.  Terrible terrible weekend.  I feel really bad for my sister,
and I have said many prayers for this idiot.  Why do people make bad
choices?  Don't know.  Your prayers would be appreciated.

Happy Valentine's Day!

(Embedded image moved to file: pic23281.gif)(Embedded image moved to file:
pic16827.gif)(Embedded image moved to file: pic09961.gif)(Embedded image
moved to file: pic00491.gif)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yolanda Cruz
Accounts Payable
Invensys Building Systems, Inc.
1354 Clifford Ave
Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: 815 637 3124    Fax: 815 637 5321
E-mail: yolanda.cruz at invensys.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.