[GCFL-discuss] Accident

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Feb 3 17:50:11 CST 2004

hi Yolanda,

sorry about your brother. I do pray for him and hope that he will make it.

about your question  on why people do stupid things or make bad choices, I guess it is all in our making. unless we consciously take the effort and decide beforehand not to do some things then we will make some bad choices in life. the most important things is how we react after we have messed up. we have to pick up the pieces and go on to a better and more experience filed future.

hang in there.

Christine